What will be your role
To take over all aspects of configuration and maintenance of computer systems, networks, application software and data security. To handle daily challenges by coming up with creative solutions. A candidate who is up to date with his/her knowledge of hardware and software trends and advancements. He/she will be part of the IT team and will be expected to collaborate with the team to ensure quick resolution and all-round support.
The system administrator will create file systems and manage network communication, apart from taking care of the data backup and recovery. Administrative tasks related to user accounts, permissions, access rights, storage allocations, along with technical support and troubleshooting will be part of the role. He/she is expected to do thorough research on upcoming products, service protocols, and standards in support of systems software procurement and development efforts.
- Facilitate service desk requests, field inquiries/problems and provide updates to users on progress and completion of requests.
- Run regular checks on Network and data security with systematic data backup procedures.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
- Taking appropriate measures to control cost, ensure excellent service delivery and derive value during procurement of IT assets.
- Create, maintain, update the IT assets (Hardware and Software licenses) inventory.
- Ensure compliance to ISO process, documentation and follow-up with respect to IT, Admin and Facilities.
- Maintain IT peripheral devices like printers, projectors, telephones, audio devices and resolve associated problems.
- Should be able to accommodate late work hours and/or extra schedules, even as we follow nine-hour days, five-day weeks and operate only in the day shift.
- Co-ordinate events and part of admin activities like AC, Electrical installation, supervision and maintenance.
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Microsoft Windows, Outlook and other basic windows applications, LAN, WAN, WiFi routers and its functions.
- Basic knowledge on Meeting platforms like Hangouts, Meet Me,, Skype, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Zoom etc.
- Technical, Logical thought process and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing 50+ end users on premise.
- Experience in remote tools like RDP, TeamViewer etc.
- Good administrative skills and documentation skills.
- Should have good knowledge in Purchase maintenance process.
- Good vendor co-ordination skills and ability to maintain the company records related to IT infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of Asset management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of maintaining the office infrastructure like AC and Electrical equipment.
The Right Person:
- Be a individual who demonstrates integrity and holds themselves to a high standard of excellence.
- Be a good steward of the resources entrusted to him/her.
- Be a person who ‘leads by example’ and is respectful to all; is a keen observer and has a sharp learning curve.
- Be a person who strives to make positive contributions at work, takes initiative to develop innovative systems and processes.
- Be a person who puts customers and other colleagues’ needs ahead of themselves and is a good team player.