What will be your role
We at Soliton are looking to revamp and scale our marketing efforts and are looking for a leader with a growth mindset to lead our marketing function. This will be a unique opportunity to set up a fast-paced marketing function in a growing people-centric organization.
We expect the marketing leader to own the marketing strategy and marketing operations of Soliton end-to-end. Lead the marketing team and ensure the marketing objectives and business leads targets are met. Develop marketing strategies around the current positioning to ensure brand awareness in the target customers. Manage the agency side and ensure ROI through data-driven decision-making. Oversee and guide the team in the development of marketing collaterals and managing the online reputation of the brand effectively.
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team to pursue and bring in new logos.
- Develop case studies by leading and guiding the technical writer to better the website ranking consistently on search engines.
- Manage the agency side with data driven decision making and ROI analysis to enhance performance marketing numbers. Maintain and upgrade marketing dashboards for the Leadership team’s review.
- Ensure active participation in global exhibitions and own the strategy and operations for the same.
- Oversee the marketing communication that effectively describes and promotes the organization and its products and services including graphics, brochures, company or product fact sheets, logos or other promotional products in line with the brand ethos.
- Strategize and implement marketing campaigns leveraging both traditional (collateral, print advertising, direct mail, etc.) and digital (social media, digital advertising, websites, email, etc.) marketing channels.
- Analyze market trends and anticipate the customers’ need to establish a strong value proposition.
- Work closely with cross-functional business stakeholders to identify market trends and carry out competitive benchmarking.
- Ensure internal communication is streamlined and meet internal stakeholders’ expectations within an agreed upon TAT.
- Establish a strong employer brand to attract top talent by collaborating with the People team.
- Inspire the marketing team to work with commitment & a sense of ownership to achieve business targets.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing, communications and team management.
- Experience in formulating marketing strategies for service-based companies. Experience in marketing engineering services will be an added advantage. Data-driven approach is a must.
- B.E/ MBA or equivalent degree.
- Competence and track record will be valued more than academic qualifications