Role - Solutions Architect
Soliton has been a trusted partner for the past 25 years to leading semiconductor organizations, assisting them in achieving excellence in Test & Measurement through the implementation of Automation and AI.
We are a great place to work certified, ranked 59th among the top 100 India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2023. "Soliton has consistently provided an empowering and inclusive workplace for women, exemplified by the fact that 36% of our dedicated workforce are women."
A Glimpse into Soliton's Legacy:
Established in 1997, Soliton Technologies Private Limited provides Consulting and Development services in deploying automation frameworks, tools, and solutions to help organizations substantially increase their productivity. With offices in India and USA, we help empower customers modernize their lab automation infrastructure, thereby exalting the efficiency of workflow and increased test coverage.
As the first National Instruments Alliance Member in India, we hold profound expertise in Semiconductor Device Design Validation Automation, Semiconductor Device Evaluation GUI development, and Measurement & Automation Solutions.
- Mentor and support a team of engineers for software development projects.
- Build strong professional relationships with customers.
- Identify risks and encourage teams to highlight it at the right place right time.
- Help your team to think long term and balance its priorities with short term gains.
- Setting yourself up for high standards of quality, with significant attention to detail.
- Understanding the domain deeply – how a semiconductor chip works and how a hardware engineer build products around it.
- Be creative and encourage your team to have a fun work environment. If you are not having fun, you are doing it wrong!
What you will bring to the team:
- Minimum academic qualification is a Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 6-10 years of experience in software development.
- Experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Ability to think broad, think big, and think long term.
- Expert at defining coding standards and best practices.
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment.
- Experience in using node.js for large-scale projects is a plus.
- Experience in working with hardware is a plus.
- Remote or Hybrid work model, flexible to work from office (Bangalore/Coimbatore), in case of business requirements