Role: Lead – Technical Solutions
Soliton has been a trusted partner for the past 25 years to leading semiconductor organizations, assisting them in achieving excellence in Test & Measurement through the implementation of Automation and AI.
We are a great place to work certified, ranked 59th among the top 100 India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2023. "Soliton has consistently provided an empowering and inclusive workplace for women, exemplified by the fact that 36% of our dedicated workforce are women."
A Glimpse into Soliton's Legacy:
Established in 1997, Soliton Technologies Private Limited provides Consulting and Development services in deploying automation frameworks, tools, and solutions to help organizations substantially increase their productivity. With offices in India and USA, we help empower customers modernize their lab automation infrastructure, thereby exalting the efficiency of workflow and increased test coverage.
As the first National Instruments Alliance Member in India, we hold profound expertise in Semiconductor Device Design Validation Automation, Semiconductor Device Evaluation GUI development, and Measurement & Automation Solutions.
- Understanding the requirements and priorities from customer.
- Breaking down the requirements, providing the detailed estimation and plan.
- Putting the detailed Design with required prototypes by exploring new concepts.
- Working with teams to get Design, Code, and Usability reviews.
- Demoing to clients and providing high quality deliverables with required documentation.
- Analyzing the performance metrics and deriving the action plan.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Proven C#/.NET Programming experience of 5-10 years, with Engineering graduation.
- Prior experience in Project Management / Team handling is a must.
- Good understanding of MVVM design pattern, WPF and Multithreading concepts.
- Expert at writing unit tests and experience in using memory profile tools.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as GitLab, SVN and Perforce.
- Remote or Hybrid work model, flexible to work from office (Bangalore/Coimbatore), in case of business requirements