SPMI Protocol Validation Service
Get a detailed SPMI Protocol Compliance Test Coverage Report!
SPMI (System Power Management Interface) is a MIPI (Mobile Industry Processor Interface) standard with 2-wire synchronous serial, bi-directional interface that connects the integrated Power Controller (PC) of a System-on-Chip (SoC) processor system with one or more Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMIC) voltage regulation systems.
Soliton offers services to emulate SPMI Master & Slave which could be used to validate the SPMI bus interface on your chip. We will validate both the timing and functionality of your SPMI Master or Slave devices. The test solution is compatible with SPMI bus specification version 2.0 and supports both RCS (Request Capable Slave) & NRCS (Non-Request Capable Slave) devices. The solution can skew bus timing parameters, sweep bus voltage levels, induce spikes/glitches on the communication bus, induce packet formation faults and measure bus timing parameters.
Customers can ship Soliton three DUT boards featuring their SPMI Master or SPMI Slave Device and Soliton will send a detailed report that has results for the below tests.
– Register Write (1 data byte)
– Register Read (1 data byte)
– Extended Register Write (N data bytes, 8-bit address)
– Extended Register Read (N data bytes, 8-bit address)
– Extended Register Write Long (N data bytes, 16-bit address)
– Extended Register Read Long (N data bytes, 16-bit address)
Low Speed (LS): 32kHz to 15MHz
High Speed (HS): 32kHz to 26MHz
TSCLKOH – Clock output high time
TSCLKOL – Clock output low time
TD – Time for Data Output valid from Clock rising edge
TSDATAZ – Data drive release time
TSCLKOTR (rise) – Clock output transition time (rise)
TSCLKOTR (fall) – Clock output transition time (fall)
TSDATAOTR (rise) – Data output transition time (rise)
TSDATAOTR (fall) – Data output transition time (fall)
VTP – Positive going Threshold voltage (VIH)
VTN – Negative going Threshold voltage (VIL)
VH – Hysteresis voltage
– Skip SSC (Sequence Start Condition)
– Skip a bit in Command/Address/Data Frame
– Send Invalid Command/Address Frame
– Skip a Data Frame
– Send additional bit in Command/Address/Data Frame
– Skip Parity Bit in Command/Address/Data Frame
– Induce Parity Error in Command/Address/Data Frame
– Induce Bus Timeout with SDATA & SCLK pulled LOW
Please fill in the following form to get the SPMI Validation Service quote.
Please fill in the following form and get access to Soliton's SPMI Protocol Validation Reports.
Please fill in the following form and we shall get in touch with you soon to set up a demo of the requested service/product. Thank you![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Fill in this form and submit for your download to start automatically
Submit this form and the PRIM Brochure document will be sent to your email.