What will be your role
As a Technical Writer in Soliton’s marketing team, your words will have a direct impact on how Solitons, our customers, stakeholders, and society experience us. You will collaborate with various teams at Soliton and write content that is engaging, accurate, and useful for our target audience. You will be encouraged to come up with creative ideas to help meet marketing goals and perform cross-functional duties to execute these ideas.
You could grow to lead and manage marketing campaigns or become a communications specialist and manage all our internal and external communication, based on your interest and skillset.
Your day at Soliton
- Interact with the engineering team to understand the work being done in Soliton and co-develop marketing presentations, brochures, multimedia content, social media updates, website content, case studies, blog articles, and newsletters.
- Brainstorm, plan and execute marketing campaigns along with the team.
- Work with the HR team to plan and execute brand building initiatives for recruitment.
- Give the necessary pointers to the designers, to enable them to create graphics when required for the content.
- Help review and refine content from various teams.
What you will bring to the team
- 2+ years of engineering experience. (Freshers with strong communications skills and confidence to handle the above-listed responsibilities may also apply.)
- Ability to understand technical work and a flair for writing.
- Writing that is clear and concise.
- An eye for design aesthetics and attention to detail.
- A marketing mindset
- Experience with basic design tools such as Canva is a plus
- Hybrid work model however, flexible to work from office (Bangalore/Coimbatore) in case of business requirements