Follow the steps mentioned below to install NUERA IDE:
- Download the latest version of NUERA IDE Installer.
- The installer is a self extracting script which will install the required dependencies
- Please give yes for all of its prompts if you are running this installer for the very first
time, otherwise choose as required.
- Once the installation is complete, a new ICON will be created on the desktop by name “Workbench for NUERA Development”.
- Once the IDE is installed, open /etc/ssh/ssh_config file in your PC to update
configurations as shown below (Fig 1.) to allow communication with camera.
- To run the Eclipse based NUERA IDE, double click “Workbench for NUERA Development” ICON on desktop.
Fig 1. ssh_config file
For any further assistance, please contact our application engineer at firstname.lastname@example.org