Follow steps mentioned below to create / import new project template:
- Download the latest version NUERA Project Template available.
- To import the downloaded project into Eclipse IDE, go to File >> Import, then select
Existing Projects into Workspace under General category.
Fig 1. Eclipse IDE – Select File Window
- Choose Select Archive File , then navigate and select the compressed project
downloaded using above link to import it into the workspace. Ensure that copy projects into
workspace is enabled.
Fig 2. Eclipse IDE – Import Window
- Right Click on the newly imported sample Template Project and then select Index >>
- Right Click on the Project and then select Reconfigure Project.
- Now build the sample project either by using Ctrl+B or by Right Clicking on the
Project and then selecting Build Project.
- The build should get finished without any error (refer console output for the status), see image below.
Fig 3. Eclipse IDE – Build Project
For any further assistance, please contact our application engineer at email@example.com