What will be your role
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer who is passionate about problem solving, coming up with creative solutions for our end users and can design great visuals.
As a UI/UX Designer at Soliton, you will be working with cross functional teams such as Onshore Clients, Internal Project Managers, Owners & Developers in designing complete end to end solutions. You will need to understand the Semiconductor space by interacting with other Solitons and as well as the Clients whenever possible.
With the understanding of the problem space, you will need to follow the UX process of researching, analyzing and solution design. You will be designing low and high-fidelity prototypes of the solution which will eventually be handed off to the development team after iterations.
As we are a small design team and we get a lot of projects, most often you will be a solo designer in a project. You will be given design ownership of an entire project and you need to have high levels of ownership, leadership and responsibility.
- You will need to understand the problem space by interacting with stakeholders and users
- You should facilitate conversations within the project team and as well as with the client
- You would be required to handle multiple design projects at the same time
- You will be designing wireframes, Low and High-Fidelity
- Prototypes using design tools such as Sketch, Invision and Figma
- You will be creating style guides and design systems for the project with the understanding of the client branding and UI consistency
- After design, you will be closely working with the end users or the project team for usability testing and making iterations
- You would be required to understand the technical constraints when designing for desktop applications and web apps
What you will bring to the team
- 3+ Years in experience in Solving complex Engineering problems
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and leadership skills
- Ability to convey ideas effectively using visual medium
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Sketch, Invision and Figma etc ) would be a plus
- Hybrid work model however, flexible to work from office (Bangalore/Coimbatore/Chennai) in case of business requirements