What will be your role
We are looking for a Senior Project Engineer – C#/.NET to design and implement the software for multiple platforms such as Measurement & Automation, Semiconductor Post-Silicon Validation, and Cross-platform device GUIs. You will be working with teams and delivering high-quality deliverables with a strong focus on customer delight.
If you are a person with high technical abilities and team spirit, can communicate well, and work with Agile teams, then we would surely love to meet you!
- Write code with expected standards, develop & debug, and design user interfaces
- Working with teams to get Design, Code, and Usability reviews
- Perform the retrospections and coming up with an action plan
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members
- Generating innovative ideas and proposing to the clients with impact analysis
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization
What you will bring to the team
- Proven C# .NET Programming experience of 3-5years, with BE/B.Tech graduation
- Good understanding of MVVM design pattern, WPF and Multithreading concepts
- Expert at writing unit tests and Experience in using memory profile tools
- Experience with configuration management tools such as GitLab, SVN and Perforce
- Hybrid work model however, flexible to work from office (Bangalore/Coimbatore/Chennai) in case of business requirements