What will be your role
- Understand the requirement/s gathered from the customer along with Senior Engineers. Gain deep understanding of the problem at hand
- Have a good understanding of the best practices in code development and design and any standards/conventions and follow them diligently – Ex: Always following standard practices for Source code control when using tools like SVN, GIT, etc.
- Actively contribute their ideas/suggestions during design discussions and help the team with any prototyping need (driven by SPE). Take ownership at task level and aspire to take ownership at the module level
- Take care of unit level testing for all the deliverables. Should be good at capturing the corner cases for integrating the unit level code module into the bigger code base.
- Contribute to the document creation (Example: API – Application program Interface Document/User Guide)
- Address customer queries (either via email or during meetings) with minimal input from the Senior Engineer, based on criticality.
- Experienced Engineers (1+ year), should be able to guide new Engineers including Interns in the team
- Estimate the time needed to complete the development tasks and deliver against it
What you will bring to the team
- 0-2 years of experience in web technology stacks such as JS (any framework), Java or .NET, or Python or Ruby etc,
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of source control tools (such as GIT/SVN/Perforce) is a plus
- Experience in using Node.js for large-scale projects is a plus
- Experience working in Agile Methodologies such as Scrum is a plus
- Experience working with hardware is a plus
- Hybrid work model however, flexible to work from office (Bangalore/Coimbatore) in case of business requirements