What will be your role
We are looking for a Project Engineer – C#/.NET to design and implement the software for multiple platforms such as Measurement & Automation, Semiconductor Post-Silicon Validation, and Cross-platform device GUIs. You will be working with teams and delivering high-quality deliverables with a strong focus on customer delight.
If you are a person with high technical abilities and team spirit, can communicate well, and work with Agile teams, then we would surely love to meet you!
- Write code with expected standards, develop & debug, and design user interfaces
- Working with teams to get Design, Code, and Usability reviews
- Focus on user experience and usability
- Understanding the domain well – how a semiconductor chip works and how a hardware engineer builds products around it
- Work in small 2-3 member teams taking independent responsibility of the development
What you will bring to the team
- Proven C# .NET Programming experience of 1-3 years, with BE/B.Tech graduation
- Hands-on experience on the implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Knowledge at writing unit tests and following coding standards
- Good understanding on Multithreading concepts
- Good understanding of MVVM design pattern and WPF concepts
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Git, SVN and Perforce
- Hybrid work model however, flexible to work from office (Bangalore/Coimbatore) in case of business requirements