What will be your role
The role will include planning & execution of all annual L&D initiatives (leadership, technical, behavioral, and organization-wide programs, for Soliton). Must have L&D mindset to envision end to end annual training programs and its impact on Soliton. Must demonstrate project management skills, people management skills and high standards of personal excellence and integrity.
Has 5-7 years’ experience in the L&D function, with experience in end-to-end Training phases of Kirk Patrick Model which shall include hands on experience on Training Need Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation phases of the training cycle. Should have experience collaborating with project/business teams and mentoring juniors.
- Conduct performance consulting discussions with key internal and external stakeholders, to understand requirement and design learning interventions.
- Develop Instructor-led and online courses and enrich existing content. Set up practice labs and develop/suggest appropriate assessment tools.
- Develop need-based content and review the work submitted by the content team/ third-party vendors to ensure they meet the specific requirements and standards of each program/project.
- Follow a standard process of evaluation, selection and development of the pool of certified trainers.
- Design and structure evaluation processes for the different design strategies (video, audio, narrative and presentation) and different media elements such as eLearning interactive digital pages, pdf etc. before certifying them for use.
- Test and ensure the end-to-end readiness of a program, well before schedule.
- To ensure collection of required data after every program and measure/analyze program effectiveness and impact.
- Establish best industry processes in L&D while mentoring, guiding and developing Technical & Non-Technical Team
- Deliver on agreed goals, adhere to timelines and quality.
- Conduct training for employees up to Team leader/Team manager levels.
- Conduct best practice sessions and Train-the-Trainer (TTT) sessions, when necessary.
Also, play the role of:
- Program owner for Internships and New Hire Training programs.
- First level evaluator of all manuals, process documents, flyers, decks, brochures, templates and Training kits.
- Owner for all L&D program data related to coverage, feedback, effectiveness data & report quarterly.
What you will bring to the team
- Good understanding of L&D concepts, frameworks and tools.
- Good influencing, collaborative and people management skills. Should have interacted with business functions and business stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Excellent planning and execution skills with a high level of commitment to achieving goals.
- Demonstration of strong work ethics.
- Very good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Keen interest in design, development, and execution of HR and/or Training initiatives, from end to end.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Be an individual who demonstrates a high level of integrity and holds themselves to a high standard of excellence.
- Be a good steward of the resources entrusted to him/her.
- Be a person who ‘leads by example’ and is ready to “roll-up one’s own sleeves” when the situation needs it.
- Be a person who takes the initiative to develop themselves.
- Good leadership skills, with the ability to influence, lead, develop and motivate team members.