Role - Sales Account Manager
Soliton has been a trusted partner for the past 25 years to leading semiconductor organizations, assisting them in achieving excellence in Test & Measurement through the implementation of Automation and AI.
We are a great place to work certified, ranked 59th among the top 100 India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2023. "Soliton has consistently provided an empowering and inclusive workplace for women, exemplified by the fact that 36% of our dedicated workforce are women."
A Glimpse into Soliton's Legacy:
Established in 1997, Soliton Technologies Private Limited provides Consulting and Development services in deploying automation frameworks, tools, and solutions to help organizations substantially increase their productivity. With offices in India and USA, we help empower customers modernize their lab automation infrastructure, thereby exalting the efficiency of workflow and increased test coverage.
As the first National Instruments Alliance Member in India, we hold profound expertise in Semiconductor Device Design Validation Automation, Semiconductor Device Evaluation GUI development, and Measurement & Automation Solutions.
The Sales Account Manager position at Soliton is focused on identifying & selling the Soliton Services to potential customers in Hi-Tech Engineering space, specifically Semiconductor, Medical Devices, Automotive & Capital Equipment Manufacturers. This is accomplished primarily through pre-arranged sales calls with key management and technical decision makers.
The clear objectives of this role include meeting targets and delivering feedback to the organization to improve alignment with existing accounts or penetrate new accounts. To accomplish this, the Sales Account Manager must be able to find and close opportunities, while also building relationships of trust at multiple levels within a customer account and developing a clear understanding of a client’s business needs. Then, using solution-selling and team-selling techniques, they will assist their customer in understanding the business impact of implementing Soliton solutions.
- Achieve an annual quota and deliver double digit portfolio growth by closing sales within the target accounts. This is often done through team selling activities where you may be the lead or supporting seller.
- Prioritize, develop, and execute an account and site-based plan. Within the first 90 days, prepare a draft plan that addresses the account’s needs and concerns. This plan is expected to encompass multiple approaches for account penetration, needs analysis, and competitive analysis, as well as creative methods for leveraging successes and finding and closing new opportunities.
- Act as a business and technical consultant to customers and prospects. Establish strong customer relationships through a track record of professional, value-added customer interactions where they deliver insight from domain expertise and industry knowledge continually honed over time.
- Define requirements, assess fit and prove technical concepts working with the pre-sales team. Quantify resource investments needed to move an opportunity forward and articulate risks and potential ROI within an opportunity or application area to the organization.
- Effectively use pre-sales, technical and other resources available within the company to close deals. Enhance opportunity win rate by identifying and applying technical, marketing, business development, and other resources in constructing an appropriate sales team for an opportunity.
- Create and Lead Client Proposals and Presentations. For key customer engagements, develop comprehensive, professional presentations tailored to the target customer. Presentations will focus on identified business pain point(s) and present Soliton solution that will deliver positive business impact.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills for both internal and external interactions.
- 5+ years of sales or marketing experience, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experienced in developing and executing successful account plan strategies that have converted into business wins.
- Track record of formulating and executing creative strategies to win complex opportunities.
- Experienced in generating and delivering value proposition messaging.
- Strong organizational, time management skills, and account planning skills.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving/exceeding performance objectives in a consistent manner.
Preferred/Good to have:
- Demonstrated ability in territory, Opportunity, and account management.
- Expertise in the semiconductor industry.
- Background and competitive knowledge of Test, Measurement & Validation Industry.
- Location: Coimbatore/Bangalore.
- Travel: Travel will include international travel to US, Europe & Asia. Pacific. Availability of US travel visa a plus.
Reporting to: VP- Global Sales.