Role: Lead - Project Execution
Soliton has been a trusted partner for the past 25 years to leading semiconductor organizations, assisting them in achieving excellence in Test & Measurement through the implementation of Automation and AI.
We are a great place to work certified, ranked 59th among the top 100 India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2023. "Soliton has consistently provided an empowering and inclusive workplace for women, exemplified by the fact that 36% of our dedicated workforce are women."
A Glimpse into Soliton's Legacy:
Established in 1997, Soliton Technologies Private Limited provides Consulting and Development services in deploying automation frameworks, tools, and solutions to help organizations substantially increase their productivity. With offices in India and USA, we help empower customers modernize their lab automation infrastructure, thereby exalting the efficiency of workflow and increased test coverage.
As the first National Instruments Alliance Member in India, we hold profound expertise in Semiconductor Device Design Validation Automation, Semiconductor Device Evaluation GUI development, and Measurement & Automation Solutions.
What you will bring to the team:
- Interact with the customer and gather requirements and document the Software Requirements Specifications (SRS).
- Breakdown the requirement at a module level into a list of development tasks and estimate the necessary effort.
- Actively participate in customer meetings, ensure that the customer and internal stakeholders are updated through weekly reports and meetings as needed.
- Identify and manage risks.
- Own team members feedback loops and their growth.
- Drive industry standard software engineering practices within the team.
- Convert Organisation vision into action iteams within the team.
- Minimum academic qualification is a bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 5-9 years of experience in IT industry.
- Prior experience in Project Management / Team handling is a must
- Client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment.
- Agile Methodology is a plus.
- Hybrid work model, flexible to work from office (Bangalore/Coimbatore), in case of business requirements.