What will be your role
This position is focused on building Soliton’s relationships with large strategic accounts and engaging with key stakeholders within these organizations. This role will have a Sales target which will be accomplished primarily through mining the accounts for opportunities to sell our HPT (High Performance Teams) Engineering Services. The Head of Key Accounts is responsible for growing the account to achieve the portfolio quota.
To accomplish targets, the Head of Key Accounts must be able to find and close opportunities, by developing and presenting good techno-commercial proposals working closely with the engineering team. The Head of Key Accounts will also lead the efforts to build relationships of trust at multiple levels within an account and develop a clear understanding of their business needs. Using solution-selling and team-selling techniques, this role will assist their customer in recognizing the business impact of implementing Soliton based HPT solutions.
Responsibilities include conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with our services, achieving client relationship targets and mutually agreed KPI’s. The Head of Key Accounts will liaise with internal functions to ensure client needs are fulfilled in the most effective manner. Will resolve concerns raised by clients, flag/escalate potential issues. and deliver feedback to Soliton’s Delivery Team to improve our alignment with client stakeholders.
- Achieve the sales target by identifying and converting opportunities within the strategic accounts. Part of the sales effort could be through team selling activities which have been ongoing where this role could lead or support the teams engaged with the key accounts.
- Develop and execute account-based sales strategies. Engage with the customers and potential customers within the key accounts to understand their needs and develop the strategy to grow our business by delivering compelling value to these customers using Soliton’s strengths.
- Build strong relationships with customers and become a trusted partner and consultant. Establish strong customer relationships through professional, value-adding customer interactions using domain expertise and industry knowledge. Coach the team engaged within the accounts to do the same.
- Develop strong proposals and lead the presentations. Work with the techno-commercial team to develop strong and compelling proposals with clear ROI for the customers for identified opportunities and lead the presentations to the customer when required. Assess the risks and review the mitigation plans to ensure that Soliton is able to deliver well and exceed customer’s expectations consistently.
- Work with the marketing team to strengthen the Soliton brand and increase leads from key accounts. Take an active interest in helping develop marketing collaterals in the form of presentations, case studies, and white papers, and promoting them within the key accounts. Help marketing organize events like seminars and webinars to engage with the customers in the key accounts to strengthen the Soliton brand and expand leads.
- Improve and streamline the sales processes for increased effectiveness. Starting from the CRM and sales processes, implement continuous improvements and training to improve the effectiveness of the sales process within the key accounts.
What you will bring to the team
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent communicator and team player
- 8 – 12 years of sales or key account management experience, in engineering/IT services industry
- Experienced in developing and executing successful account plan strategies
- Track record of formulating and executing creative strategies to win large, complex deals in prime accounts
- Experienced in generating and delivering value proposition messaging. Prepare pricing strategies for current customers to enhance sales and increase profitability
- Strong organizational, time management, and account planning skills
- Ability to train and coach team members to be upbeat in sales process implementation and development of new revenue streams
- Demonstrated track record of achieving performance objectives. Set and track sales targets and KPIs
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Experience in the semiconductor industry
- Good knowledge of test & measurement automation and enterprise applications for workflow and test data management
- Should be willing to travel internationally (2-3 week trips a few times per year)
Note: Based on the skills and capabilities, the title may vary
- Hybrid work model however, flexible to work from office (Bangalore/Coimbatore) in case of business requirements