What will be your role
As a Content Writer at Soliton, your words will have a direct impact on how Solitons, our customers, stakeholders, and society experience us. You will collaborate with various teams at Soliton and help meet their communication needs by writing content that is engaging, accurate, and useful for our target audience.
You could grow to be a corporate communications specialist and manage all our internal and external communication.
- Interact with the engineering and leadership teams to understand the work being done in Soliton and co-develop marketing presentations, brochures, multimedia content, social media updates, website content, case studies, blog articles, and newsletters.
- Work with the marketing team to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Work with the HR team to plan and execute brand building initiatives for recruitment.
- Give the necessary pointers to the design team, to enable them to create graphics when required for the content.
- Help review and refine content from various teams.
What you will bring to the team
- 2+ years of experience in writing for marketing. (Freshers with strong communications skills and confidence to handle the responsibilities may also apply.)
- Ability to understand technical work and a flair for writing. A background in Engineering is a plus.
- Writing that is clear and concise.
- An eye for design aesthetics and attention to detail
- Experience with content design tools such as Photoshop, Canva, etc. is a plus.
- Hybrid work model, with the flexibility to work from the office (Bangalore/Coimbatore) in case of business requirements.