What will be your role
The Account Manager position at Soliton is focused on selling the Soliton Services to potential customers in Semiconductor space. This is accomplished primarily through pre-arranged sales calls with key management and technical decision makers. The clear objectives of this role include meeting targets and delivering feedback to the organization to improve alignment with key accounts. To accomplish this, the account manager must be able to find and close opportunities, while also building relationships of trust at multiple levels within an account and developing a clear understanding of a client’s business needs. Then, using solution-selling and team-selling techniques, they will assist their customer in understanding the business impact of implementing Soliton solutions.
- Achieve an annual quota and deliver double digit portfolio growth by closing sales within the strategic accounts. This is often done through team selling activities where you may be the lead or supporting seller.
- Prioritize, develop, and execute an account and site-based plan. Within the first 90 days, prepare a draft plan that addresses the account’s needs and concerns. This plan is expected to encompass multiple approaches for account penetration, needs analysis, and competitive analysis, as well as creative methods for leveraging successes and finding and closing new opportunities.
- Act as a business and technical consultant to customers and prospects. Establish strong customer relationships through a track record of professional, value-added customer interactions where they deliver insight from domain expertise and industry knowledge continually honed over time. Define requirements, assess fit and prove technical concepts. Quantify resource investments needed to move an opportunity forward and articulate risks and potential ROI within an opportunity or application area to the organization.
- Effectively use pre-sales, technical and other resources available within the company to close deals. Enhance opportunity win rate by identifying and applying technical, marketing, business development, and other resources in constructing an appropriate sales team for an opportunity.
- Create and Lead Client Proposals and Presentations. For key customer engagements, develop comprehensive, professional presentations tailored to the target customer. Presentations will focus on identified business pain point(s) and present Soliton solution that will deliver positive business impact.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills for both internal and external interactions.
- 8+ years of sales or marketing experience, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experienced in developing and executing successful account plan strategies that have converted into business wins
- Track record of formulating and executing creative strategies to win complex opportunities.
- Experienced in generating and delivering value proposition messaging.
- Strong organizational, time management skills, and account planning skills
- Demonstrated track record of achieving/exceeding performance objectives in a consistent manner.
- Demonstrated ability in territory, Opportunity, and account management.
- Expertise in the semiconductor industry
- Background and competitive knowledge of Test, Measurement & Validation Industry
- Location: Coimbatore/Bangalore
- Travel: Travel will include international travel to US, Europe & Asia Pacific. Availability of US travel visa a plus
- Reporting to: VP- Key Accounts