Over the past 18 years, Soliton has developed strong expertise in acquiring and analysing data from different types of signal sources. We develop solutions for test and measurement automation, big data analytics and data representation through GUIs, and cater to domains such as semiconductor testing, manufacturing test automation, computer vision, etc.
While Soliton is especially known for its expertise in LabVIEW based software development, we also develop solutions using other technologies and programming languages. One common theme that runs across all of our services is the Global Delivery Model.
List of Technologies
LabVIEW & TestStand
- 18+ years of deep experience with NI software platforms
- One of the largest team of NI certified Developers & Architects in the world
- Record 3 time ‘Overall Winner’ of NIWeek Best Applications Contest
- Winner of NI Outstanding Technical Resources (Alliance) award in 2014, 2015, and 2016We strongly believe that Soliton delivers unmatched value and scale in LabVIEW & TestStand consulting and services to global customers.
Soliton’s experience in Python includes but is not limited to developing Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms. We also use Python in developing automated build and testing systems for faster deployment cycles. We have:
- Extensive experience in using libraries such as numpy, scipy, scikit-learn,scikit-image among others.
- Comprehensive experience in Deep Learning such as theano, tensorflow, etc.
- Strong competency in advanced Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Thin client for remote monitoring - Provides you easy access to LabVIEW GUIs via browsers. Helps you monitor several remotely connected instruments.
- Oscilloscope - An Oscilloscope software built on top of the Arduino interface
- A variety of GUIs on the web stack
- Reusable frameworks for EVM GUI creation
Verilog and VHDL
- Coding on different FPGA platforms such as Xilinx and Altera.
- Working with Xilinx ISE, Vivado, Chipscope, Microblaze and Altera Quartus II, Qsys, Signal tap and BluePrint tools.
- Adoption of extensive test bench simulation and validation processes using ModelSim and ISIM prior to hardware level testing
- Interfacing Data converters with High speed serial protocols like JESD204B and LVDS
- Developing firmware for various interface standards such as FireWire, Camera Link
- Creation of an extensive library of image processing algorithms using Verilog for Bayer Encoding/Decoding, Color Correction, Color Enhancement, Gamma Correction, Sharpening and Smoothing Filters, Autofocus, etc.
Communication protocol IP for USB3.0 interface using Cypress FX3 for data streaming from FPGA to PC.
C++ and Open CV
- Strong competency in developing algorithms using C++
- Extensive usage of STL and some parts of Boost
- Code Optimization and Parallelization using OpenMP/MPI
- Strong competency in OpenCV (including for embedded devices)
- Developing Automated Build and Testing systems for faster deployment cycles